MyMenu1

Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day

I just go around doing the normal tasks around the house. Yes, wait wait, am going to tell that. Normal tasks including yelling at kids and being lazy sometimes. Well, that having been said I'll come to the point of this post. Then one day comes called Mother's day! Whether they do it on their own or do it at school upon being instructed, kids do some cards for mother. And you can't imagine how much those cards touch my heart and make it melt. I feel like am standing on top of the world (don't ask if that is in the North Pole). Those cards make me feel as if am the ONLY best mom in the whole wide world! Well ladies, don't come to hit me..I agree there are many out there.






I have to be behind my eight year old to unpack after school, change dress after coming from outside, wash hands etc etc. But what a surprise! He collects ingredients for a cake with so much precision that I feel like a fool. He preheats the oven, mixes the ingredients in a bowl and bakes a delicious cake. And of course the 'worrying me' puts the pan in the oven, but am sure if I let him do it he will do carefully.
And the next day comes and again am behind him to unpack...

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful.. very nice.. Gifts for a being Mother :-)

    Among all, I think you might have melted little extra seeing the age quoted by Alvin .. heh heh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D cute :)
    age - 25 steals the show ;)
    sor - he meant rice ? :) Azhagu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, he know am always young ;-)
      And yes he meant rice..he thought it was my favorite as I cook that daily :)

      Delete

I appreciate your valuable comments, Thanks!