MyMenu1

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Fun writing with newspaper

 Is newspaper only for news, articles and ads? No, not at all. It could be a well of creative sentences, stories and more. Create your stories, poetry, prose from newspapers.
Pick words randomly from the newspaper and make them into a sentence. Words can be picked in some order, like the first words of few sentences, words starting with a letter or a letter combination etc. Let your thinking go free and you will enjoy hours of creating with newspaper. Here are a few example....


We get people who just attract arts.
 I talk nothing that reasons into me.
Her family was same as Deja vu.


These are funny and were done by my husband. I told him the first sentence is right :P :)

In history todayone brings significant goal that collects familiar areas to new outlook.

This was by me and my husband said it sounds philosophical.

This activity is fun and it also helps to keep away from screen time during these cold wintry days.... brrrrr.

1 comment:

  1. eppidi ippidi yosikirangalooo... nice time pass activity :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your valuable comments, Thanks!