MyMenu1

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Verse on the go - Walking in the rain

My 200th post!

Walking in the rain
Walking in the rain
On a Sunday morning
Singing joyfully
Singing joyfully
His praise and glory
Walking in the rain
On a Sunday morning

Sometimes there is a spurt of  words which are so beautiful. 'Verse on the go'  records those.

PS: Edit after publishing: And to have a meaningful beginning right at my 200th post, I don't think its a coincidence. Its the Providence!

It feels great! My 200th post in my first blog. Though I had started this blog first, I drifted to Tamil which became my primary focus eventually. But 'innervoiceofgrace' is always close to my heart, that I can say! And today am glad I made a 200 in this! Thanks for all who encourage me, without you I wouldn't have traveled far.
Lots of love to my husband who sowed the seed, to start a blog.

My first post.

All Glory to God Almighty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your valuable comments, Thanks!